Nebraska Resource Bridge
The Nebraska system for Tracking Resources, Alerts, and Communications is a database-driven web application intended as a statewide solution. As such, it services all areas of the state whether rural or metropolitan, since it provides anytime, anywhere access via an internet connection. This system has been designed specifically to track bed, pharmaceutical and resource availability from all designated facilities within the state as well as providing for allocation of these resources to support surge capacity needs. Hospital bed diversion status, emergency event planning, emergency chat, and alert notifications are supported in real time.
The system provides:
- Hospital diversion status.
- Resource tracking (beds, pharmaceuticals, and other resources).
- Emergency alert notifications and contingency planning.
- The aggregation of information from all facilities and the possibility of sharing this with other systems and agencies.
- Unique views to facilitate system and data access for all users throughout the state.
- Electronic reporting and transport of information to other systems and agencies to improve communications and to share pertinent information.
- Standard and ad hoc reporting to turn data into useful information.
- The application is scalable to conform to the needs of small, medium and large facilities as required.
- Easy expansion through its open architecture as needs grow and evolve.
System LoginForgot your password?
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Division of Public Health http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Pages/public_health_index.aspx
Justin Watson Nebraska Resource Bridge/HAvBED Program Administrator Justin.Watson@Nebraska.gov